It’s that time again! We are looking for hardworking college students for spring 2021! If you have Digital/Graphic Design, Administrative, Event Focused experience we want YOU!
Promotions Applicants Must:
- Be currently enrolled in a college/university.
- Be available to work a minimum of 15 hours per work assisting our Promotions Coordinator/Promotions Director as needed.
- Have experience in marketing/promotions.
- Have experience managing multiple social media outlets (i.e. Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
Duties Will Include (But not be limited to):
- Updating Websites
- Graphic Design/Video Editing
- Creating weekly polls
- Updating events, calendars, playlists, concerts/events, contests, etc.
- Office Responsibilities
- Correspond with event contacts
- Event preparation
- Creating prize packs
- Recording air checks
- Organizing inventory
- Assisting the front desk receptionists
- Processing contest winner(s) information
- Events Setup
- Collecting email addresses
- Merchandising venues
- Assisting the promotions team
We look forward to having you on our team this semester!
SUBMIT your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in contact with you soon! Thanks for considering joining out Power 92 Promotions Team.