1) The Fill Em Up Fridays contest happens every Friday for (4) weeks on the following dates: June 20th, June 27th, July 11th, & July 18th. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older to participate. No purchase is necessary.
2) How to Enter: Listeners must meet the Power 92 Chi League street team at various locations on the aforementioned Fridays and register to win. (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected from all eligible entries each Friday and winner will be called on-air.
3) (1) Grand prize winner will receive (1) $500.00 gas gift card.
4) In The Event The Contest Is Compromised By Causes Beyond The Reasonable Control Of Power 92 Which Corrupts Or Impairs The Security/Fairness Or Proper Operation Of The Contest, Power 92 Reserves The Right In Its Sole discretion To Suspend, Modify Or Terminate The Contest. Should The Contest Be Terminated Prior To The Stated Expiration Date, Power 92 Reserves The Right To Award Prizes Based On The Entries Received Before The Termination Date.
5) Any Tax Liability Is The Responsibility Of The Winner.
6) The Decision Of Power 92 (WPWX-FM) Is Final
7) Eligibility: Employees Of Dontron, Inc, Crawford Broadcasting, WPWX-FM, WYCA-FM, WSRB-FM, Nike, Any Of Their Respective Affiliated Companies, Their Franchisees, Subsidiaries And Advertising And Promotional Agencies Involved In This Promotion, Members Of Their Immediate Families (Spouses, Parents, Siblings, Children And Their Spouses, Regardless Of Where They Live) Of Such Employees Or Persons Who Reside In The Same Household Whether Related Or Not, Are Not Eligible To Participate.
8) Power 92 (WPWX-FM) is Not Responsible for Telephones Lines, Internet, or Equipment issues. If text charges apply, that is the responsibility of the entrant to pay.
9) One Entry per Person, Per Household.
10) By Participating, Winner And Qualifiers Agree To The Use Of Their Name And Or Likenesses For Advertising Purposes Without Compensation, And To Release, Discharge And Hold Harmless Dontron, Inc., Crawford Broadcasting, WPWX-FM, WYCA-FM, WSRB-FM, Nike, Their Franchisees, Affiliates, Subsidiaries, Prize Suppliers, Employees And Advertising And Promotional Agencies From Any And All Claims Or Damages Arising Out Of Use/Misuse After Acceptance Or Possession Of Prizes Received In This Contest.
11) For a Copy Of The Fill Em Up Friday Rules, Send A Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope To: Power 92 – Fill Em Up Friday 6336 Calumet Ave, Hammond, Indiana, 46324