2) Entrant must be 18 years of age or older at time of entry and be a legal resident of Illinois or Indiana.
3) How to Enter: 1) Listeners must take a creative picture enjoying Lipton Brisk Product. 2) Listener must upload the picture to Instagram and use the hashtag #THATSBRISKBABY. 3) Listener must include @power92chicago in the posting. 5) Listener must follow @power92chicago to qualify. Online entries must be received by 1159pm Central time 9/15/2013 to be eligible.
4) (1) qualifier will be selected by a station panel from all eligible entries. Grand Prize winner will be announced on-air on or about September 20th 2013. Winner will be notified by phone.
5) Weekly Grand Prize: (3 Total, 1 per week.) Pair of Monster DNA Headphones Valued at $199.99 each. Prize will not be substituted. The prize is not redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded.
6) In The Event The Contest Is Compromised By Causes Beyond The Reasonable Control Of Power 92.3 or Which Corrupts Or Impairs The Security/Fairness Or Proper Operation Of The Contest, Power 92.3 Reserves The Right In its Sole Discretion To Suspend, Modify Or Terminate The Contest.
7) Any Tax Liability Is The Responsibility Of The Winner.
8) The Decision of Power 92.3 (WPWX-FM) Is Final.
9) Eligibility: Employees Of Dontron, Inc, Crawford Broadcasting, WPWX-FM, WYCA-FM, WSRB-FM, WYRB-FM, PepsiCo, Inc., Pepsi-Cola Company and its bottlers, Pepsi Beverages Company, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors or suppliers. Any Of Their Respective Affiliated Companies, Their Franchisees, Subsidiaries And Advertising And Promotional Agencies Involved In This Promotion, Members Of Their Immediate Families (Spouses, Parents, Siblings, Children And Their Spouses, Regardless Of Where They Live) Of Such Employees Or Persons Who Reside In The Same Household Whether Related Or Not, Are Not Eligible To Participate. Entrant must be legal residents of Cook, DeKalb, DuPage, Grundy, Kane, Kankakee, Kendall, LaSalle, Lake, McHenry, and Will counties in Illinois and Jasper, LaPorte, Lake, Newton, and Porter Counties in Indiana.
10) Power 92.3 (WPWX-FM) is not Responsible For Problems With Telephones Lines Or Equipment, lost incomplete, damaged, illegible, late or misdirected entries, or for errors in mechanical transmission, technical or wireless difficulties or inability to transmit internet entries.
11) One Entry per person, per house hold.
12) By Participating, Entrants, Winner And Qualifiers Agree To The Use Of Their Name And Or Likenesses For Advertising Purposes Without Compensation, And To Release, Discharge And Hold Harmless Dontron, Inc., Crawford Broadcasting, WPWX-FM, WYCA-FM, WSRB-FM, WYRB-FM, PepsiCo, Inc., Pepsi-Cola Company and its bottlers, Pepsi Beverages Company, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors or suppliers, Their Franchisees, Affiliates, Subsidiaries, Prize Suppliers, Employees And Advertising And Promotional Agencies From Any And All Claims Or Damages Arising Out Of Use/Misuse After Acceptance Or Possession Of Prizes Received In This Contest. By entering, each entrant agrees that if selected as the grand prize winner, the entrant will sign a release and waiver of liability. If the winner does not execute the station’s form of release and waiver within 5 business days of winning the contest, or if the selected winner is not eligible in accordance with the Brisk contest rules, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to the runner up winner. Once prize is released to the winning entrant, Power 92.3, Pepsi, & Lipton Brisk assume no responsibility as to how the prize is distributed.
13) Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
14) For a Copy of the “Brisk Contest” Official Rules, Send a Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope To: Brisk Contest Rules, 6336 Calumet Ave, Hammond, Indiana, 46324
DO YOU THINK MONEY MAYWEATHER REALLY SMASHED TINY?