1) 7 Up Ten Contest Starts May 28th, 2013 and Ends July 31st , 2013 11:59pm Central Time.
2) Entrant must be a legal resident of Illinois or Indiana. No purchase necessary.
3) How to Enter: 1) Listeners must go to their local Ultra Foods/Strack & Van Til or Town & Country Food Market store: Click here for locations. 2) Listener must find the Tone Kapone /7UP Ten Stand Up in the store and take a picture with the stand up. 3) Listener must upload the picture to Instagram and use the hashtag #7UPTEN. 4) Listener must include @power92chicago in the posting. 5) Listener must follow @power92chicago to qualify. Online entries must be received by 1159pm Central time 8/1, 2013 to be eligible. Entrant must be 18 years old or older to enter contest.
4) (1) winner will be pulled & notified on each of the following dates: 6/21, 6/28, 7/5, 7/12, 7/19, 7/26, 8/2 (7 Total Winners)
5) Grand Prize: Winner will receive air flight for (2), hotel accommodations for (2) for (1) Night , and concert tickets for (2) - (winner of Trip #3 in Chicago will not win Air Flight for 2). (1) Winner will be announced per week beginning Week of 6/17. Below is a list of each trip & corresponding concert to be given out on the particular week mentioned – 7 trips total. (Concert dates and times are subject to change depending on ticket availability and/or concert cancellations) Trip # 1 Week of 6/17 - Beyoncé Concert 7/10/13 – Miami, Florida Trip # 2 Week of 6/24 - Beyoncé Concert 7/22/13 – Washington DC Trip #3 Week of 7/1 Jay Z & Justin T. Concert – Chicago, IL 7/22/13 (Flight Accommodations not included) Trip # 4 Week of 7/8 Jay Z & Justin T. Concert – Pasadena, CA 7/28/13 Trip # 5 Week of 7/15 Jay Z & Justin T. Concert – Detroit, MI 7/28/13 Trip # 6 Week of 7/22 Rihanna – Dallas, TX 11/11/13 Trip # 7 Week of 7/29 Rihanna – New Orleans, LA 11/15/13 Winner is responsible for any and all tax liability. If winner is unable to accept prize, then the winner forfeits the prize. A cash prize of $500 can be substituted for the trip if requested by the Winner.
6) In The Event The Contest Is Compromised By Causes Beyond The Reasonable Control Of Power 92 Which Corrupts Or Impairs The Security/Fairness Or Proper Operation Of The Contest, Power 92 Reserves The Right In Its Sole Discretion To Suspend, Modify Or Terminate The Contest. Should The Contest Be Terminated Prior To The Stated Expiration Date, Power 92, Soul 1063 & Rejoice 1023 Reserve The Right To Award Prizes Based On The Entries Received Before The Termination Date.
7) Any Tax Liability Is The Responsibility Of The Winner.
8) The Decision of Power 92 (WPWX-FM) Is Final
9) Eligibility: Employees Of Dontron, Inc, Crawford Broadcasting, WPWX-FM, WYCA-FM, WSRB-FM, WYRB-FM, Dr. Pepper/Snapple Group, Ultra Foods, Town & Country Food Market, Strack & Van Til, Any Of Their Respective Affiliated Companies, Their Franchisees, Subsidiaries And Advertising And Promotional Agencies Involved In This Promotion, Members Of Their Immediate Families (Spouses, Parents, Siblings, Children And Their Spouses, Regardless Of Where They Live) Of Such Employees Or Persons Who Reside In The Same Household Whether Related Or Not, Are Not Eligible To Participate. Entrant must be legal residents of Cook, DeKalb, DuPage, Grundy, Kane, Kankakee, Kendall, LaSalle, Lake, McHenry, and Will counties in Illinois and Jasper, LaPorte, Lake, Newton, and Porter Counties in Indiana.
10) Power 92 (WPWX-FM), & Dr. Pepper/Snapple Group, Ultra Foods, Town & Country Food Market, Strack & Van Til is Not Responsible For Problems With Telephones Lines Or Equipment, lost incomplete, damaged, illegible, late or misdirected entries, or for errors in mechanical transmission, technical or wireless difficulties or inability to transmit internet entries.
11) By Participating, Entrants, Winner And Qualifiers Agree To The Use Of Their Name, Photos, And Or Likenesses For Advertising Purposes Without Compensation, And To Release, Discharge And Hold Harmless Dontron, Inc., Crawford Broadcasting, WPWX-FM, WYCA-FM, WSRB-FM, WYRB-FM, Dr. Pepper/Snapple Group, Ultra Foods, Town & Country Food Market, Strack & Van Til Their Franchisees, Affiliates, Subsidiaries, Prize Suppliers, Employees And Advertising And Promotional Agencies From Any And All Claims Or Damages Arising Out Of Use/Misuse After Acceptance Or Possession Of Prizes Received In This Contest. By entering, each entrant agrees that if selected as the grand prize winner, the entrant will sign a release and waiver of liability. If the winner does not execute the station’s form of release and waiver within 5 business days of winning the contest, or if the selected winner is not eligible in accordance with the 7UP Ten contest rules, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to the runner up winner. Once prize is released to the winning entrant, Power 92(WPWX-FM), Soul 1063 (WSRB-FM), Rejoice 1023 (WYCA-FM) & Dr. Pepper/Snapple Group, Ultra Foods, Town & Country Food Market, Strack & Van Til assume no responsibility as to how the prize is distributed.
13) Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. No purchase necessary. 14) For a copy of the “7Up Ten” Official Rules, Send a Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope To: 7 Up Ten Contest Rules, 6336 Calumet Ave, Hammond, Indiana, 46324