1) Real Men Cook contest Starts May 13TH, 2013 And Ends June 10th, 2013 11:59pm Central Time.
2) Entrant must be a legal resident of Illinois or Indiana.
3) How to Enter: Log on to Power92chicago.com, soul1063radio.com or rejoice1023.com click on Fathers Day Contest Banner. Tell us in 200 words or less why you are proud of your Father/StepFather/Male Guardian. Online entries must be received by 1159pm Central time June 10th, 2013 to be eligible.
4) (1) entrant with the best essay from all aforementioned websites will be selected from all eligible entries by a station panel . Grand Prize winner notified by phone on or about June 10th 2013.
5) Grand Prize: (1) flatscreen tv ($500 value) & (4) Tickets to the Real Men Cook Event ($100 Value). Winner is responsible for any and all tax liability. If winner is unable to accept prize, then the winner forfeits the prize. No other prize will be substituted. The prize is not redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded.
6) In The Event The Contest Is Compromised By Causes Beyond The Reasonable Control Of Power 92, Soul 1063 or Rejoice 1023 Which Corrupts Or Impairs The Security/Fairness Or Proper Operation Of The Contest, Power 92, Soul1063 or Rejoice 1023 Reserves The Right In Its Sole Discretion To Suspend, Modify Or Terminate The Contest. Should The Contest Be Terminated Prior To The Stated Expiration Date, Power 92, Soul 1063 & Rejoice 1023 Reserve The Right To Award Prizes Based On The Entries Received Before The Termination Date.
7) Any Tax Liability Is The Responsibility Of The Winner.
8) The Decision Of Power 92, Soul 1063, Rejoice 1023 (WPWX-FM, WYCA-FM, WSRB-FM) Is Final
9) Eligibility: Employees Of Dontron, Inc, Crawford Broadcasting, WPWX-FM, WYCA-FM, WSRB-FM, WYRB-FM, Real Men Charities, Any Of Their Respective Affiliated Companies, Their Franchisees, Subsidiaries And Advertising And Promotional Agencies Involved In This Promotion, Members Of Their Immediate Families (Spouses, Parents, Siblings, Children And Their Spouses, Regardless Of Where They Live) Of Such Employees Or Persons Who Reside In The Same Household Whether Related Or Not, Are Not Eligible To Participate. Entrant must be legal residents of Cook, DeKalb, DuPage, Grundy, Kane, Kankakee, Kendall, LaSalle, Lake, McHenry, and Will counties in Illinois and Jasper, LaPorte, Lake, Newton, and Porter Counties in Indiana.
10) Power 92 (WPWX-FM), Soul 1063 (WSRB-FM), Rejoice 1023 (WYCA-FM), & Real Men Charities is Not Responsible For Problems With Telephones Lines Or Equipment, lost incomplete, damaged, illegible, late or misdirected entries, or for errors in mechanical transmission, technical or wireless difficulties or inability to transmit internet entries.
11) By Participating, Entrants, Winner And Qualifiers Agree To The Use Of Their Name And Or Likenesses For Advertising Purposes Without Compensation, And To Release, Discharge And Hold Harmless Dontron, Inc., Crawford Broadcasting, WPWX-FM, WYCA-FM, WSRB-FM, WYRB-FM, Real Men Charities, Their Franchisees, Affiliates, Subsidiaries, Prize Suppliers, Employees And Advertising And Promotional Agencies From Any And All Claims Or Damages Arising Out Of Use/Misuse After Acceptance Or Possession Of Prizes Received In This Contest. By entering, each entrant agrees that if selected as the grand prize winner, the entrant will sign a release and waiver of liability. If the winner does not execute the station’s form of release and waiver within 5 business days of winning the contest, or if the selected winner is not eligible in accordance with the Fathers Day contest rules, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to the runner up winner. Once prize is released to the winning entrant, Power 92(WPWX-FM), Soul 1063 (WSRB-FM), Rejoice 1023 (WYCA-FM) & Real Men Charities assume no responsibility as to how the prize is distributed.
13) Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. No purchase necessary.
14) For A Copy Of The “Fathers Day Contest” Official Rules, Send A Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope To: Fathers Day Contest Change Rules, 6336 Calumet Ave, Hammond, Indiana, 46324