1) Power 2 Change contest Starts April 25, 2013 at Noon And Ends May 10th, 2013 11:59pm.
2) Entrant must be enrolled at a Chicagoland high school and be a legal resident of Illinois or Indiana.
3) How to Enter: Log on to Power92chicago.com and enter key word CHANGE. Enter information in form and the entrant must tweet how they are making a positive change in their community. Entrant must use hashtag #power2change to qualify. Online entries must be received by 1159pm Central time May 10th, 2013 to be eligible. Entrant can tweet as many times as they wish.
4) (1) entrant with the best tweet will be selected by a station panel from all eligible entries. Grand Prize winner will be announced on-air on or about May 13th , 2013. Winner will be notified by phone.
5) Grand Prize: (1) laptop computer (2) tickets to see Lil Wayne & T.I. live in concert August 2013 (1) visit from Power 92 staff & Atlantic Recording artist T.I to school (school administration must approve visit). Winner is responsible for any and all tax liability. If winner is unable to accept prize, then the winner forfeits the prize. No other prize will be substituted. The prize is not redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded.
6) In The Event The Contest Is Compromised By Causes Beyond The Reasonable Control Of Power 92, Which Corrupts Or Impairs The Security/Fairness Or Proper Operation Of The Contest, Power 92, Reserves The Right In Its Sole Discretion To Suspend, Modify Or Terminate The Contest. Should The Contest Be Terminated Prior To The Stated Expiration Date, Power 92, Reserve The Right To Award Prizes Based On The Entries Received Before The Termination Date.
7) Any Tax Liability Is The Responsibility Of The Winner.
8) The Decision Of Power 92 (WPWX-FM) Is Final
9) Eligibility: Employees Of Dontron, Inc, Crawford Broadcasting, WPWX-FM, WYCA-FM, WSRB-FM, WYRB-FM, Atlantic Records, Any Of Their Respective Affiliated Companies, Their Franchisees, Subsidiaries And Advertising And Promotional Agencies Involved In This Promotion, Members Of Their Immediate Families (Spouses, Parents, Siblings, Children And Their Spouses, Regardless Of Where They Live) Of Such Employees Or Persons Who Reside In The Same Household Whether Related Or Not, Are Not Eligible To Participate. Entrant must be legal residents of Cook, DeKalb, DuPage, Grundy, Kane, Kankakee, Kendall, LaSalle, Lake, McHenry, and Will counties in Illinois and Jasper, LaPorte, Lake, Newton, and Porter Counties in Indiana.
10) Power 92 (WPWX-FM) & Atlantic Records is Not Responsible For Problems With Telephones Lines Or Equipment, lost incomplete, damaged, illegible, late or misdirected entries, or for errors in mechanical transmission, technical or wireless difficulties or inability to transmit internet entries.
11) By Participating, Entrants, Winner And Qualifiers Agree To The Use Of Their Name And Or Likenesses For Advertising Purposes Without Compensation, And To Release, Discharge And Hold Harmless Dontron, Inc., Crawford Broadcasting, WPWX-FM, WYCA-FM, WSRB-FM, WYRB-FM, Atlantic Records, Their Franchisees, Affiliates, Subsidiaries, Prize Suppliers, Employees And Advertising And Promotional Agencies From Any And All Claims Or Damages Arising Out Of Use/Misuse After Acceptance Or Possession Of Prizes Received In This Contest. By entering, each entrant agrees that if selected as the grand prize winner, the entrant will sign a release and waiver of liability. If the winner does not execute the station’s form of release and waiver within 5 business days of winning the contest, or if the selected winner is not eligible in accordance with the Power2Change contest rules, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to the runner up winner. Once prize is released to the winning entrant, Power 92(WPWX-FM), & Atlantic Records assume no responsibility as to how the prize is distributed.
12) Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. No purchase necessary.
13) For A Copy Of The “Power 2 Change” Official Rules, Send A Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope To: Power 2 Change Rules, 6336 Calumet Ave, Hammond, Indiana, 46324