1) The ILLINOIS LOTTERY HOLIDAY HOOKUP Contest Starts DECEMBER 12, 2012 And Ends DECEMBER 23, 2012.
2) Entrant must be 18 years of age or older at time of entry.
3) How to Enter: LOG ON TO POWER92CHICAGO.COM AND TYPE IN KEY WORD “LOTTO” OR CLICK ON ILLINOIS LOTTERY HOLIDAY HOOK UP BANNER AND REGISTER. LISTENERS THEN LISTEN WEEKDAYS BETWEEN 10AM & 6PM FOR THERE NAME TO BE CALLED. THE LISTENER WHOSE NAME IS CALLED WILL HAVE 30 MINUTES TO CALL 773-375-9248. IF THE LISTENER CALLS BACK WITHIN 30 MINUTES THEY WILL WIN A $10 PACK OF ILLINOIS LOTTERY INSTANT TICKETS. IF LISTENER FAILS TO CALL WITHIN 30 MINUTES, THE LISTENER FORFEITS THE PRIZE.
4) In The Event The Contest Is Compromised By Causes Beyond The Reasonable Control Of Power 92, Which Corrupts Or Impairs The Security/Fairness Or Proper Operation Of The Contest, Power 92 Reserves The Right In Its Sole Discretion To Suspend, Modify Or Terminate The Contest. Should The Contest Be Terminated Prior To The Stated Expiration Date, Power 92 Reserves The Right To Award Prizes Based On The Entries Received Before The Termination Date.
5) Any Tax Liability Is The Responsibility Of The Winner.
6) The Decision of Power 92 (WPWX-FM) Is Final
7) Eligibility: Employees Of Dontron, Inc, Crawford Broadcasting, WPWX-FM, WYCA-FM, WSRB-FM, WYRB-FM, ILLINOIS LOTTERY Any Of Their Respective Affiliated Companies, Their Franchisees, Subsidiaries And Advertising And Promotional Agencies Involved In This Promotion, Members Of Their Immediate Families (Spouses, Parents, Siblings, Children And Their Spouses, Regardless Of Where They Live) Of Such Employees Or Persons Who Reside In The Same Household Whether Related Or Not, Are Not Eligible To Participate. Entrant must be legal residents of Cook, DeKalb, DuPage, Grundy, Kane, Kankakee, Kendall, LaSalle, Lake, McHenry, and Will counties in Illinois and Jasper, LaPorte, Lake, Newton, and Porter Counties in Indiana.
8) Power 92 (WPWX-FM) is Not Responsible For Problems With Telephones Lines Or Equipment, lost incomplete, damaged, illegible, late or misdirected entries, or for errors in mechanical transmission, technical or wireless difficulties or inability to transmit internet entries.
9) One Entry per person.
10) By Participating, Winner And Qualifiers Agree To The Use Of Their Name And Or Likenesses For Advertising Purposes Without Compensation, And To Release, Discharge And Hold Harmless Dontron, Inc., Crawford Broadcasting, WPWX-FM, WYCA-FM, WSRB-FM, WYRB-FM, ILLINOIS LOTTERY, Their Franchisees, Affiliates, Subsidiaries, Prize Suppliers, Employees And Advertising And Promotional Agencies From Any And All Claims Or Damages Arising Out Of Use/Misuse After Acceptance Or Possession Of Prizes Received In This Contest. By entering, each entrant agrees that if selected as A winner, the entrant will sign a release and waiver of liability. The prize will be forfeited and not awarded, if the winner does not execute the station’s form of release and waiver within 10 days of winning the contest, or if the selected winner is not eligible in accordance with the ILLINOIS LOTTERY HOLIDAY HOOK-UP contest rules.
Prize will be awarded to the entrant. Once prize is released to the winning entrant, Power 92(WPWX-FM), Soul 106-3 (WSRB-FM), Crawford Broadcasting, Dontron, Inc., and ILLINOIS LOTTERY assume no responsibility as to how the prize is distributed.
11) Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law
12) For a Copy of the “ILLINOIS LOTTERY HOLIDAY HOOKUP” Official Rules, Send a Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope To: Power 92/ ILLINOIS LOTTERY HOLIDAY HOOKUP Contest Rules, 6336 Calumet Ave, Hammond, Indiana, 46324