Alicia Keys - Girl on Fire Official Rules
1) The Alicia Keys- Girl on Fire contest Starts October 8, 2012 And Ends October 14, 2012.
2) No age limit, but if winner is under 18 years of age a parent or guardian must accompany winner to pick up prize.
3) How to Enter: Log on to Power92chicago.com or soul1063radio.com and click on the Alicia Keys- Girl on Fire Banner. Entrants must completely fill out the information requested. Essay cannot exceed 250 words. One entry per person. Online entries must be received by 1159pm Central time October 14, 2012 to be eligible. If more than one entry is received for the same person all entries by that person will be disqualified.
4) Nine (9) winners will be chosen by a panel of judges from all eligible entries. Prizes will be awarded to person mentioned in essay portion of entry form.
5) Grand Prize: One (1) pair of shoes/sneakers from the Alicia Keys Reebok collection. Grand Prize value: Value determined by shoe selected by winner. Price range ($65-$100). Winner is responsible for any and all tax liability. If winner is unable to accept prize, then the winner forfeits the prize. No other prize will be substituted. The prize is not redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded.
6) In The Event The Contest Is Compromised By Causes Beyond The Reasonable Control Of Power 92 or, Soul 106-3, Which Corrupts Or Impairs The Security/Fairness Or Proper Operation Of The Contest, Power 92 & Soul 106-3, Reserve The Right In Its Sole Discretion To Suspend, Modify Or Terminate The Contest. Should The Contest Be Terminated Prior To The Stated Expiration Date, Power 92 & Soul 106-3 Reserve The Right To Award Prizes Based On The Entries Received Before The Termination Date.
7) Any Tax Liability Is The Responsibility Of The Winner.
8) The Decision Of Power 92 (WPWX-FM) and Soul 106-3 (WSRB-FM) Is Final
9) Eligibility: Employees Of Dontron, Inc, Crawford Broadcasting, WPWX-FM, WYCA-FM, WSRB-FM, WYRB-FM, RCA Records, Any Of Their Respective Affiliated Companies, Their Franchisees, Subsidiaries And Advertising And Promotional Agencies Involved In This Promotion, Members Of Their Immediate Families (Spouses, Parents, Siblings, Children And Their Spouses, Regardless Of Where They Live) Of Such Employees Or Persons Who Reside In The Same Household Whether Related Or Not, Are Not Eligible To Participate. Entrant must be legal residents of Cook, DeKalb, DuPage, Grundy, Kane, Kankakee, Kendall, LaSalle, Lake, McHenry, and Will counties in Illinois and Jasper, LaPorte, Lake, Newton, and Porter Counties in Indiana.
10) Power 92 (WPWX-FM) and Soul 106-3 (WSRB-FM) are Not Responsible For Problems With Telephones Lines Or Equipment, lost incomplete, damaged, illegible, late or misdirected entries, or for errors in mechanical transmission, technical or wireless difficulties or inability to transmit internet entries.
11) One Entry per person
12) By Participating, Entrants, Winner And Qualifiers Agree To The Use Of Their Name And Or Likenesses For Advertising Purposes Without Compensation, And To Release, Discharge And Hold Harmless Dontron, Inc., Crawford Broadcasting, WPWX-FM, WYCA-FM, WSRB-FM, WYRB-FM, RCA Records, Their Franchisees, Affiliates, Subsidiaries, Prize Suppliers, Employees And Advertising And Promotional Agencies From Any And All Claims Or Damages Arising Out Of Use/Misuse After Acceptance Or Possession Of Prizes Received In This Contest. By entering, each entrant agrees that if selected as the grand prize winner, the entrant will sign a release and waiver of liability. If the winner does not execute the station’s form of release and waiver within 5 business days of winning the contest, or if the selected winner is not eligible in accordance with the Power 92/Soul 106-3- Alicia Keys- Girl On Fire contest rules, the prize will be forfeited. Prize will be awarded to the person written about in the essay portion of entry form. Once prize is released to the winning entrant, Power 92(WPWX-FM), Soul 106-3 (WSRB-FM), and RCA Records assume no responsibility as to how the prize is distributed.
13) Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.