1) The POWER 92 COCA COLA FREESTYLE Contest PART 1 Starts SEPTEMBER 19, 2012 And Ends OCTOBER 14, 2012.
2) NO AGE LIMIT, BUT WINNERS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT TO CLAIM PRIZE.
3) How to Enter: log on to power92chicago.com and click on the coca cola freestyle banner and register to enter. Online entries must be received by 1159pm Central time October 14, 2012 to be eligible. One entry per person. If more than one entry is received for the same person all entries received by that person will be disqualified.
4) One winner will be randomly selected from all eligible to receive the Grand Prize. Grand Prize winner will be announced on or about October 18, 2012.
5) Grand Prize: (2) $5 Tom & Eddie gift cards, (2) $5 Noodle & Company gift cards, (2) $5 Five Guys Burgers gift cards, (2) $5 Wendy’s gift cards, (2) $5 Qdoba gift cards, (2) $5 Walgreens gift cards, (2) $5 Chili’s gift cards, (2)$5 Go Roma gift cards, (2) $5 Meatheads gift cards, (1) $10 Cheeseburger in Paradise gift card, (4) 2012 Six Flags Great America Fright Fest tickets. Grand Prize value: $340. Winner is responsible for any and all tax liability. If winner is unable to accept prize, then the winner forfeits the prize. No other prize will be substituted. The prize is not redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded.
6) In The Event The Contest Is Compromised By Causes Beyond The Reasonable Control Of Power 92- (WPWX-FM), Which Corrupts Or Impairs The Security/Fairness Or Proper Operation Of The Contest, Power 92, Reserves The Right In Its Sole Discretion To Suspend, Modify Or Terminate The Contest. Should The Contest Be Terminated Prior To The Stated Expiration Date, Power 92 Reserves The Right To Award Prizes Based On The Entries Received Before The Termination Date. 7) Any Tax Liability Is The Responsibility Of The Winner.
8) The Decision Of Power 92 (WPWX-FM) Is Final
9) Eligibility: Employees Of Dontron, Inc, Crawford Broadcasting, WPWX-FM, WYCA-FM, WSRB-FM, WYRB-FM, Coca Cola, Any Of Their Respective Affiliated Companies, Their Franchisees, Subsidiaries And Advertising And Promotional Agencies Involved In This Promotion, Members Of Their Immediate Families (Spouses, Parents, Siblings, Children And Their Spouses, Regardless Of Where They Live) Of Such Employees Or Persons Who Reside In The Same Household Whether Related Or Not, Are Not Eligible To Participate. Entrant must be legal residents of Cook, DeKalb, DuPage, Grundy, Kane, Kankakee, Kendall, LaSalle, Lake, McHenry, and Will counties in Illinois and Jasper, LaPorte, Lake, Newton, and Porter Counties in Indiana.
10) Power 92 (WPWX-FM) is Not Responsible For Problems With Telephones Lines Or Equipment, lost incomplete, damaged, illegible, late or misdirected entries, or for errors in mechanical transmission, technical or wireless difficulties or inability to transmit internet entries.
11) One Entry per person.
12) By Participating, Entrants and Winner Agree To The Use Of Their Name And Or Likenesses For Advertising Purposes Without Compensation, And To Release, Discharge And Hold Harmless Dontron, Inc., Crawford Broadcasting, WPWX-FM, WYCA-FM, WSRB-FM, WYRB-FM, Coca Cola, Their Franchisees, Affiliates, Subsidiaries, Prize Suppliers, Employees And Advertising And Promotional Agencies From Any And All Claims Or Damages Arising Out Of Use/Misuse After Acceptance Or Possession Of Prizes Received In This Contest. By entering, each entrant agrees that if selected as the grand prize winner, the entrant will sign a release and waiver of liability. If the winner does not execute the station’s form of release and waiver within 5 business days of winning the contest, or if the selected winner is not eligible in accordance with the Power 92 Coca Cola Freestyle contest rules, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected. Once prize is released to the winning entrant, Power 92(WPWX-FM), Soul 106-3 (WSRB-FM), Rejoice 102 (WYCA-FM), Crawford Broadcasting, Coca Cola, assume no responsibility as to how the prize is distributed.
13) Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
14) For A Copy Of The “Power 92 Coca Cola Freestyle” Official Rules, Send A Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope To: / Power 92 Coca Cola Freestyle Contest Rules, 6336 Calumet Ave, Hammond, Indiana, 46324