1) Jay Z New York Flyaway contest Starts Nov 4th , 2013 And Ends Nov 27th, 2013 11:59pm Central Time.
2) Entrant must be a legal resident of Illinois or Indiana and at least 21 years of age.
3) How to Enter: To qualify, listen for the Jay Z sounder on Power 92.3 FM in Chicago weekdays furning the 7am, 10am, 2pm, and 6pm hour. When you hear the sounder be the 9th caller t 773-375-9248.
4) (1) Grand Prize winner will be chosen from all entrants. Grand Prize winner notified by phone on or about Monday Dec. 2nd 2013.
5) Grand Prize: (2) tickets to see Jay Z live Sunday January 12th at Barclays Center in Brooklyn New York. Round Trip Airfare for (2) to the concert. Hotel Accommodations for (2). Winner is responsible for any and all tax liability. If winner is unable to accept prize, then the winner forfeits the prize. No other prize will be substituted. The prize is not redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded.
6) In The Event The Contest Is Compromised By Causes Beyond The Reasonable Control Of Power 92, Which Corrupts Or Impairs The Security/Fairness Or Proper Operation Of The Contest, Power 92, Reserves The Right In Its Sole Discretion To Suspend, Modify Or Terminate The Contest. Should The Contest Be Terminated Prior To The Stated Expiration Date, Power 92, Reserve The Right To Award Prizes Based On The Entries Received Before The Termination Date.
7) Any Tax Liability Is The Responsibility Of The Winner.
8) The Decision Of Power 92, (WPWX-FM) Is Final
9) Eligibility: Employees Of Dontron, Inc, Crawford Broadcasting, WPWX-FM, WYCA-FM, WSRB-FM, WYRB-FM, Def Jam Records, Any Of Their Respective Affiliated Companies, Their Franchisees, Subsidiaries And Advertising And Promotional Agencies Involved In This Promotion, Members Of Their Immediate Families (Spouses, Parents, Siblings, Children And Their Spouses, Regardless Of Where They Live) Of Such Employees Or Persons Who Reside In The Same Household Whether Related Or Not, Are Not Eligible To Participate. Entrant must be legal residents of Cook, DeKalb, DuPage, Grundy, Kane, Kankakee, Kendall, LaSalle, Lake, McHenry, and Will counties in Illinois and Jasper, LaPorte, Lake, Newton, and Porter Counties in Indiana.
10) Power 92 (WPWX-FM), & Def Jam Records is Not Responsible For Problems With Telephones Lines Or Equipment, lost incomplete, damaged, illegible, late or misdirected entries, or for errors in mechanical transmission, technical or wireless difficulties or inability to transmit internet entries.
11) By Participating, Entrants, Winner And Qualifiers Agree To The Use Of Their Name And Or Likenesses For Advertising Purposes Without Compensation, And To Release, Discharge And Hold Harmless Dontron, Inc., Crawford Broadcasting, WPWX-FM, WYCA-FM, WSRB-FM, WYRB-FM, Def Jam Records, Their Franchisees, Affiliates, Subsidiaries, Prize Suppliers, Employees And Advertising And Promotional Agencies From Any And All Claims Or Damages Arising Out Of Use/Misuse After Acceptance Or Possession Of Prizes Received In This Contest. By entering, each entrant agrees that if selected as the grand prize winner, the entrant will sign a release and waiver of liability. If the winner does not execute the station’s form of release and waiver within 5 business days of winning the contest, or if the selected winner is not eligible in accordance with the Jay Z New York Flyaway contest rules, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to the runner up winner. Once prize is released to the winning entrant, Power 92(WPWX-FM), & Def Jam Records assume no responsibility as to how the prize is distributed.
12) Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. No purchase necessary.
13) For A Copy Of The “Jay Z New York Flyaway Contest Official Rules, Send A Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope To: Fathers Day Contest Change Rules, 6336 Calumet Ave, Hammond, Indiana, 46324